- Material: Lycra
- Pattern: Sleeveless
- This cosplay costume uniform shows off your sexy curve
- Just from the charming color and style you definitely will be the sexiest one
- You will be flashing in this "knock your eyes out" adult cosplay costume
- Sexy and chic, this cosplay costume uniform will make you stand out at any party
- The exquisite workmanship and high quality material make this cosplay costume uniform used for a long time
Size in Detail:
- Measured size refers to the followed measurement image
- Because of measuring by hands, errors must have been existed, controlled from 1 to 5cm
- These dimensions are for reference only; specific dimension varies from person to person
How to Measure:
- Bust/Chest: if possible, get a friend to help. With arms relaxed at your sides, measure the fullest part of your bust, keeping the tape parallel to floor
- Waist: measure around your waist in your under wear, at the point, where your trousers would normally ride. Keep one finger between the tape and your body
- Hip: stand with your heels together, and measure around the fullest part of your hips, keeping the tape parallel to the floor
- Arm: bend your elbow 90 degree and place your hand on your hip. Hold tape at the center back of your neck, measure across your shoulder to your elbow, and down to your wrist. The total length in inches is your sleeve length
- Height: stand in stocking feet. With feel together and back to a wall. Measure from the floor to the top of the head
- This sexy uniform will spice up your relationships with a sexy adult costume
- This sexy cosplay costume has special visual effect when you wear it
- Sexy cosplay uniform is the perfect complement for a night to remember
What Is Lycra Fabric?
Lycra is usually combined with other fabrics such as cotton and polyester to complete the article of clothing. Lycra is more often used in women's clothing than men's, due to the form-fitting nature that appeals more to women.
A scientist at DuPont invented spandex in 1959 and soon thereafter trademarked its version of the fabric as Lycra. Although women's undergarments are the majority of the Lycra business, it remains a popular fabric due to its resistance to detergents, lotions and perspiration, unlike rubber thread.