- These low rise panties are unique fashionable design
- Beautiful design makes low rise panties smoothness to wear
- Low rise panties have good air permeability and moisture absorption
- Women panties are durable and comfortable for your daily using
- These comfortable panties are washable by hand, quite convenient and easy for you to clean them
- One size fits most
- Material: Lycra
- These elegant low rise women panties fit most people to wear
- Slim back design of women panties will give you special feeling
- Give you comfortable touch with these unique leopard pattern women panties
- Good air permeability and moisture absorption
- Natural and beautiful design, make the panty soft and smoothness to wear and touch
- The panty is made of high quality material, durable and comfortable for your daily wearing
- Low rise panties can touch your boy friend or husband's heart when you wear it
How to Measure:
Size in Detail:
- These dimensions are for reference only. Specific dimension varies from person to person
How to Buy Panties
With so many different varieties of panties, different materials and different needs for panties, it's easy to become overwhelmed when shopping. But with a few quick decisions, you can make lingerie shopping easy and fun.
- Decide why you're wearing these panties. You will need different panties for working out than you would to fit beneath a sexy and sleek dress. If you're wearing tight clothes, wearing boy shorts or thongs can cut down on visible panty lines. If you want panties for working out, you will want panties that will keep sweat away from your body and not ride up. You can even buy panties to hide a larger stomach or hips, though these won't be as effective as a girdle.
- Think about the kind of fabric you want. Cotton is going to be the best, allowing your skin to breathe and helping to prevent yeast infections. However, cotton may not be the sexiest. You can also get satin, Lycra and mesh. If you wear tight clothing, buy panties with a super smooth fabric that are seamless.
- Notice the embellishment options when you go shopping. You can get panties with patterned fabric, satin ribbons, lace or even beads and rhinestones. Remember, the more embellishments you have, the higher the chances are of your panties showing through your clothing.
- Pay attention to your budget. The price of panties has a huge range and this is one of the many places where you pay for what you get. Plain cotton panties will be cheaper than satin panties with embellishments. If you want more than plain cotton panties, consider building up your panty wardrobe slowly, or saving your more expensive panties for those special moments or special outfits.
- Go into your closet and notice what kinds of pants and skirts you normally wear. If most of the bottoms in your closet are low-rise, make sure you buy low rise panties as well to avoid anyone seeing your lingerie.
- Shop around for panties. You can go to shops like Victoria's Secret or Frederick's of Hollywood that sell nothing but lingerie or you can try shopping at a department store such as Macy's or Nordstrom.
- Try panties on before buying. This will help you find the proper size. You don't want your panties to bunch or cause bulges of skin above or below the sides or back.
Tips & Warnings
- Panties should never be seen through clothing.
- Before leaving your house, make sure you look at your backside in the mirror to avoid any visible panty lines.