- Bow tie and lace design looks more charming for women
- Low rise women's Cut Underwear offers full rear coverage
- High quality material is more attractive when you wear with this women panty
- World's most comfortable women panty in a sexy silhouette
- Natural and beautiful design, make the women panty soft and smoothness to wear and touch
- The low rise Polyester Underwear has good air permeability and moisture absorption
- Free size fit for most people
- Material: Polyester
- The Women's Underwear is made of soft material that makes you feel comfortable and also keeps you sexy
- The solid and bow tie is attractive and makes the comfortable panty cuter but no lack of sexy temptation.
- With good elasticity, this high quality material women Polyester Underwear is fit for most people
- This Women's Underwear is a very sexy gift to show your charm and get more attraction from opposite sex
- This women's Polyester Underwear has a special design for every sexy lady
- Women panty will be your good companion in your life!
Types of Women's Underwear:
- Women's underwear typically consists of two pieces of fabric, one in the front and one in the back, that are joined by seams at the sides and the crotch. Women's underwear styles are generally categorized by the amount of rear coverage, the height of the waistband and the width on the sides.
- Briefs are the traditional style of women's underwear, offering full coverage in the rear and on the sides. Sometimes called "granny panties," briefs are often worn by heavier or older ladies who like the support of full coverage.
- The bikini style of women's underwear generally consists of a high cut on the leg and fairly narrow strips of fabric at the sides. Bikinis offer less rear coverage than briefs and are often worn under low-rise pants.
- Boy Shorts
- Boy shorts, sometimes called boyleg briefs, are a snugger version of men's briefs. Boy shorts offer full bottom and hip coverage and are often worn to smooth out lumps and bumps under slim-fit clothing.
- The thong style of women's underwear consists of a small triangle of fabric at the front with a crotch that extends to the back. Thongs eliminate panty lines by leaving bottoms mostly bare.
- The G-string is the skimpiest type of women's underwear. G-strings have a little string of material that runs from the front to the back of the garment, offering no rear coverage and barely covering the vagina.
How to Buy Women's Underwear:
- Women's underwear and lingerie vary in shape, size, color, texture and style. Whether you're buying the underwear for yourself or hoping to to surprise a lady in your life with something sexy and attractive, buying women's underwear takes patience and an eye for style.
- Determine the size of underwear you need by trying on a snug-fitting pair of jeans or pants.
- Pay attention to the size of the jeans and use it to find your panty size on a size conversion chart provided by a lingerie or clothing retailer, such as Torrid. For example, according to Torrid's conversion chart, women who wear a size 12 in jeans typically wear a size 8 in panties.
- Determine the shape of your body to figure out which style of underwear look best on you. For example, if you have a pear-shaped body, boy-short-styled panties conceal belly fat and accentuate your curvy assets.
- Find quality products for reasonable prices by shopping wholesale. Such wholesale lingerie companies as Best Wholesale Lingerie offer high-quality lingerie and coordinates at reduced prices.
- Choose a variety of colors and styles. Experiment with different looks by purchasing a few pairs of underwear of each style, such as a thong, g-string, brief and French-cut bikini. Determine which suit you best to help make future shopping easy.