- Material: Patent Leather
- Size: 31.0 x 23.0 x 12.0cm/12.2 x 9.1 x 4.7in(W x H x T)
- Pattern: Solid
- Special buckle design and exquisite detail add charm to you
- This lady handbag made of high quality patent leather material which is durable for long time using
- This handbag is big enough for you to put magazines and paper into it
- You can get this unique handbag for yourself, or you can get one for someone special to you
How to Measure:
- Designed with classic colors and good materials, this women handbag will add charm to you
- Showing your personal taste with this stylish women handbag
- This lady handbag with solid design can go with your clothing perfectly to show your high taste
- Every detail is designed to provide convenience for you and show your quality of life
How to Polish Patent Leather
Patent leather can be used to make bags, belts, gloves, shoes and even jackets. While this material is naturally eye catching, it can reflect on you in an unflattering light if the piece hasn't been well maintained. Patent leather is sleek and shiny when it's properly cared for, but it also has a tendency to get dull, dirty and scuffed with natural wear and tear. Regularly cleaning and polishing the surface of all your patent leather products will keep them looking like they've just been plucked off the store shelf.
- Clean the surface with a mild mix of soap and water. Dip a soft cloth in a bowl of water with a few drops of gentle liquid soap stirred in. Run the cloth over the patent leather to remove dirt and dust from the surface.
- Get rid of scuffs -- common on patent leather shoes -- with mineral oil. Dip the corner of a clean cloth in mineral oil and spot test an inconspicuous area of the shoe for any discoloration or adverse reaction. If none occurs, vigorously rub the scuffed area of the shoe with the cloth, reapplying mineral oil as needed until the scuffs disappear.
- Fill a spray bottle with white vinegar and use this to lightly mist a clean soft cloth. Use this to buff the patent leather to a shine.