- Durable, spacious cosmetic bags makeup case with 2 easy access drawers
- High quality material design and beautiful appeal
- You will have no problem fitting all of it in this conveniently sized portable cosmetic bags makeup case
- A must-have cosmetic bags makeup case for organizing and storing all your beauty essentials as well as your fine and costume jewelry
- This Cosmetic Makeup Case is great for travel or display on your home dresser
- The cosmetic bags makeup case is a good gift for the lady
- Color: Pink
- Material: Wood
- Size: 20 x 10 x 19.5cm/7.9 x 3.9 x 7.7in(L x W x H)
- The Cosmetic Makeup Case is beautiful and elegant appearance, high quality, fully furnished & compact design
- Durable, spacious Cosmetic Makeup Case is designed with 2 easy access drawers
- This Wood Makeup Wardrobe is large enough to hold your cosmetics, this is beyond your imagination
- This Cosmetic Makeup Wardrobe must be an essential assistant for fashionable girls and ladies
Size in Detail:
How to Stock a Basic Makeup Case:
Packing a makeup case is much like packing a suitcase: basics first, then accessories, then extras. To make sure you don't miss anything, here's an easy-to-follow list on how to pack your case properly.
- First, consider the case you use. While cloth cases are often fashionable and come in many styles, waterproof plastic cases are more practical. You can reuse it over and over after a simple wipe-down. Plus, since you'll probably travel with your case at some point, it eliminates any worry of leaking.
- Start stocking the case with your foundation items...namely, foundation. Choose a shade in your skin tone and make it the first selection added to your case.
- Next, add concealer. You may not always need it, but when you do, there's nothing that can take its place.
- Throw in a blush to add some color and tone. A basic powder blush is easiest, but creme or gel blushes can work, too, if you remember to pack the correct applicators at the end.
- Add a powder compact to finish off the basics. Now, even without any other makeup, your complexion will look smooth and finished.
- Next, consider your features. Concentrate first on your eyes, as making your eyes pop can change your whole appearance.
- The first thing to add for your eyes is mascara. Even without any eyeshadow, mascara can make your eyes look bigger and bolder. Picking a mascara with an attached brush will give you even more space for other favorites.
- Next, choose your favorite liner. Make it one that you use often--a simple black, gray or brown. You'll want a liner that can match almost any shadow.
- Finally, choose a shadow that is a basic neutral or an every day favorite. While funky shadows are fun, you can't wear bright blue or purple with every outfit.
- Cap off the basics with a gloss or lipstick of your choice. A gloss with color is ideal, as it is easy to apply and fairly neutral.
- Don't forget your applicators! Include a makeup sponge, face brush/blush brush and eyeshadow brush.
- Add some kick to your case with items you think complement your style or make you feel comfortable. This may mean anything from an eyeshadow base to bronzer. Not everyone's style is the same, so adding your favorite will ensure you have all makeup needs.
- 1 x Cute Sakura Pattern Wood Wardrobe Cosmetic Bags Makeup Case