- Material: Mental
- Color: Various colors available
- Brand: Other Brand
- Made in Asia
- Mental Watch is with unique exquisite appearance
- High crafted finishing and polished for Mental Watch
- Precise and durable wrist watch
- Put out the knob to adjust the Mental Watch
- Wholesale Fashion Automatic Round Hollow Dial Men's Wrist Watch at Dailyshop.com, you will get the best price
- This men wrist watch with big face to show the time clearly for you
- Fine workmanship of the folding buckle clasp makes the men wrist watch steady and comfortable on your wrist
- You can adjust the tightness to fit your wrist easily which can make you comfortable
- Different dials of the men wrist watch can match for you different style clothes
- Show your charm with this contemporary styling with advanced technique watch
How to measure:
How to Clean a Wristwatch:
- Use clean toothpicks to remove residue from between metal links, as worldofwatches.com suggests. Do this gently so the toothpick tip does not break off
- Use a soft toothbrush to clean stainless steel or rubber watch bands. Wet the brush under running water and place a drop of a mild soap (such as hand soap) on the bristles. Hold the watch by the face to avoid splashing that area with water (even if it is water resistant) and brush the band with the soapy toothbrush. If your band is of a soft metal (silver or gold), use a soft cloth instead of a brush. If the band is leather, do not use water or soap--clean with leather cleaner, applied to the band with a soft cloth only
- Rinse metal bands with clean water--again make sure you hold the watch by the face to avoid that area getting too wet
- Dry the watch band with a soft towel. Wet a cotton swab with water and clean the back and front of the watch, including the face. Dry this area with a soft cloth
How to Care for a Quartz Watch Movement
- Change the watch's battery every two years, even if it works fine. Take it to a jeweler, because he has the tools to recreate the seal on the back after he replaces the battery.
- Take your watch to a jeweler every six months for an inspection. He will check the battery, remove thickened oil if needed and clean the parts.
- Keep a leather strap away from water. Dry it immediately if you get it wet. Polish a metal strap with a soft, damp toothbrush to remove dirt and oil build-up.
- Keep your watch away from sunlight and damp areas. Water can seep into the face of the watch, and sunlight can fade the strap. Strong heat or sunlight can cause the battery to leak.
- Do not drop your watch on a hard surface, which can dislodge the crystal bar or crack the faceplate.
- Wear your watch daily to keep it accurate. Cold quartz watches lose their accuracy but regain it once they are warmed.
How to Adjust a Watch Band?
- You will need a tool that looks like a small ice pick but has a hook shaped end
- Wearing a leather glove grasp the watch so that you can see the ends of the pins. You may need a magnifying glass. One end of the pins will be solid and the opposite will be two pieces pressed together. The watch pins look like miniature hair pins, they are just doubled stainless steel wire that have been flattened at one end
- You will want to estimate how many pins and links to remove to make the band fit. You can do small adjustments on many watches by sliding the clasp up a notch or two with the spring loaded pins
- Major adjustments require removing pins though
- Using the curved end pick, hold the watch band firmly and press the pick into the solid end of one of the pins with a fair amount of pressure. You should see the pin begin to push out the opposite side
- Once the pin is far enough out to grasp it with the needle nose pliers go ahead and grasp it and pull it on through. The Band will come apart at that link. Repeat the same procedure for the link above, or a couple of links. You want to remove an equal amount of links from each side of the watch band so that it is balanced but do one side at a time
- Go ahead and place the links back together once you have removed the ones you wanted to get rid of. Push the pin through the hole with your pliers. You may need to place the watch firmly against a table edge, in the leather glove, and press firmly with the closed end of the pliers
- Now repeat the procedure with the opposite side of the watch band and remove the same amount you did from the previous side